Many people like to install marble during decoration, it looks very beautiful. However, the marble will lose its original luster and brightness through time and people's use, as well as improper care in the process. Some people say that it can be replaced if it is not good, but the cost of replacement is too high, and the time is too long, which may delay normal use. Therefore, many people choose to perform polishing treatment, and perform polishing and polishing work on the original basis to restore the original luster and brightness. So, how to do polished marble? How to maintain after polishing?
1. Thoroughly clean the ground, first remove the concrete grout at the stone gaps with a knife, and then use a brush, vacuum cleaner, etc. To completely remove the dust. Clean it up with a dry and clean floor mop, and there is no sand or impurities on the ground.
2. After the overall cleaning of the stone surface is completed, the marble glue to repair the small damaged points on each stone and the middle seam of the stone. First, repair the original damaged surface with marble glue close to the color of the stone. Then use a special stone slitting machine to neatly cut and slit the center seam of the original stone installation, so that the width of the gap is consistent, and then fill it with marble glue close to the color of the stone. After the marble glue is repaired, it must wait for the glue to dry before it can be used in the next process.
3. After the marble glue is dry, use a grinder to polish the overall ground, and polish the overall horizontally, focusing on polishing the caulking glue between the stones and the edges near the walls, decorative shapes, and special shapes to keep the overall stone ground flat and complete. The first time of sanding, the marble glue caulking is performed again, the second time of sanding is continued after the caulking is completed, and then the stone refurbishing machine is equipped with the steel diamond terrazzo from coarse to fine. A total of seven times of sanding are required to polish the final ground. It is flat and smooth, and then polished with steel wool, the polishing degree reaches the brightness required by the design, and there is no obvious gap between the stones.
4. After polishing is completed, use a water suction machine to treat the moisture on the ground, and use a blow dryer to dry the whole stone floor. If time permits, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry.
5. Spray the potion evenly on the ground while grinding with a marble polishing machine. Use a washing machine and a scouring pad to spray the potion with the same amount of water on the ground to start grinding. The heat energy makes the crystal face material crystallize on the surface of the stone. The surface effect formed after chemical treatment.
6. Overall ground maintenance treatment: If it is a stone with large voids, it should be painted with marble protective agent and polished again to increase the crystal surface hardness of the entire ground.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the stone surface is formed into a crystal mirror surface, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the residue and water on the ground, and finally use a polishing pad to polish it to make the whole ground completely dry and bright as a mirror. If local damage is done, local maintenance can be done. After the construction is completed, you can go up and walk at any time.
Post time: Nov-09-2021